Applications and benefits at a glance
- Geared limit switches are suitable for fitting to roller shutter doors, hoists, elevated work platforms, transfer trolleys etc.
- Continuously variable settings in various directions using a screwdriver
- Available in open (DGS) and enclosed (DGS-G) versions
- Maximum deviation of a switching point is ± 2° over the entire lifetime of the switch
- A counter is fitted for determining the maintenance intervals
- Further monitoring functions are available if an electronic impulse generator is fitted
Notice: Undefined index: iframe in /var/www/vhosts/strotdresch.de/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-cookie-notice/inc/cookie-notice.php on line 9