The Demag DST control pendant is ideal when you are using material handling systems that support several drive functions. The sloping control pendant ensures the operator can maintain a natural and comfortable posture. The ergonomically designed housing form enables fatigue-free handling. In addition, you can select various housings that have 3,6,7 or even 9 control positions. By coupling together two control pendants (DST 6, DST 7 or DST 9) it is possible to have up to 18 control positions (in two rows). Non-coupled pendants can be mounted on a wall with the aid of a fixing bracket.
The snap-action switch on the DST control pendant enables you to have simultaneous and double-pole switching for direct control. The DST has over six different switching elements. If required, it is possible to obtain the DST control pendant in a DST-EX version, which enables you to use it in intrinsically safe circuits (DIN VDE 0165).
Benefits at a glance:
- The self-extinguishing and flame-resistant housing of the pendant control makes it very safe in handling.
- The GRP housing is highly resistant to shock and impacts.
- Positive opening of interlocked contacts prevents the simultaneous control of movements in opposite directions.
- The housing is permitted for use in ambient temperatures from -40°C to +150°C, while the thermoplastic and rubber parts are permitted for temperatures between -25°C to +70°C.
- The DST control pendant is resistant to benzene, oils, rectified spirits, turpentine, ether, petroleum and diluted lyes and acids.
- Insulated in conformance with VDE 0100 Part 410, Section 413.2
- Conforms to DIN VDE 0470/EN 60529/IEC 529 protection class IP 65