The Demag single-girder overhead travelling cranes have an impressive price-performance ratio. Despite the low price, the quality of the Demag engineering remains at the highest possible level. Due to the high level of stability and low self-weight, the crane runway is hardly affected. At the same time, the intelligent design of the single-girder overhead travelling crane offers the possibility of saving time and money by moving heavy goods easily around the factory shop floor. The compact approach dimensions enable better use of production spaces.
- Crane girders use computer-optimised box beam sections
- Crane trolleys manufactured using torsionally rigid, welded box designs
- Running wheels made from GG70 spheroidal graphite iron with self-lubricating characteristics
- The use of engineering tolerances at the junction between the trolleys and crane girder involve minimum wear.
- The convenient hook dimension and short rope-driven trolley allow for simple operation in large production spaces
- Power supply to trolley using highly flexible flat cables with an earth conductor
- Control switch mounted on crane girder combined with a display for system monitoring
- Wireless control with display and proportional push-buttons (optional)
- Optional steel of steel components with corrosion protection to DIN standard
- Two-tone paint finish (silk gloss) for motor drives in golden yellow and azure blue.
- Rope-driven trolley powder-coated in silver and azure blue.
- Extended lifespan 2m+ (1900 continuous hours of operation) greatly increases cost-effectiveness.
- Improved handling performance due to increased lifting and cross travel speed
- Low-sway load movements due to continuously variable trolley travel
Increased system transparency through monitoring facility